ESL Teaching in China
High Paying ESL Teaching Roles in China 24,000-35,000 RMB per month, free apartment and flight allowance
China is well known for its ancient culture, vast, dramatic landscapes, extraordinary, bustling cities and of course the incredible Great Wall of China amongst endless other cultural gems. What better way to explore this great country than by living and working here?
We have teaching roles available all over China including Shanghai, Beijing and Hangzhou with generous salary packages and free accommodation provided. Go and explore what this magnificent country has to offer!
Contact hours are 8am-5pm with 20-25 hours of teaching.
Students’ ages vary from school to school, but we can place you somewhere that meets your preference.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Preparing and delivering English lessons to learners of varying abilities.
· Preparing lesson tasks and homework which is in accordance with the school’s curriculum.
· Classroom management.
· Marking and providing appropriate and supportive feedback to quizzes/tests, writing assignments, etc.
· Basic administration: taking attendance, inputting grades, giving monthly feedback on student progress, etc.
RMB 24,000-35,000 p/ month
plus free apartment and flight allowance.
*salary is dependent on individual school as well as on qualifications and skills of applicant.
Free Apartment provided
Full paid holidays
Medical Insurance provided
We have roles available in:
Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Xian, Dalian. Tianjin, Ningbo and more.
Requirements for Applicants
· A Bachelor’s degree (any subject)
· TEFL qualification (desirable, not essential)
· Ability to speak and write in English to native level
· Great communication skills
· A positive work ethic
· Good organisational skills
E-mail your CV and preferred teaching location to email@example.com